3rd January 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BPharm(Pharmacology) seat in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BPharm(Pharmacology) course from Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BPharm(Pharmacology) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

8th January 2019, 06:58 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BPharm(Pharmacology) seat in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor?

There is no requirements of percentage in 12th Science to get BPharm(Pharmacology) seat in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. Candidates have to pass the qualifying examination with passing marks from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. Candidates have to sit in the entrance exam 'EAMCET' to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Sri Padmavathi School of Pharmacy, Chittoor. Candidates are selected based on score obtained in in the entrance exam followed by EAMCET counselling. 70% seats are reserved for those candidates who have qualified the EAMCET and 30% seats are reserved for non EAMCET candidates. They can get direct admission by filling the application form.

You can find details on the below mentioned official website link.
http://spsp.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?