19th August 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) seat in The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) course from The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women. So, I would like to know that what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

13th September 2018, 02:06 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) seat in The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women?

=> The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women, is a women's general degree college located in Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu.

=> In order to get admission in B.Sc(Costume Design and Fashion) course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in 12th Science to get B.Sc(Costume Design and Fashion) seat in The Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women is 60%.

=> For more information you can visit at the official website: www.sfrcollege.edu.in/sfc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?