27th November 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested in doing a BE(Mechanical Engineering) course from BTL Institute of Technology and Management. So, I would like to know what percentage is required to achieve in 12th Science for getting a BE(Mechanical Engineering) seat in this college? If you know then please tell me asap.

28th November 2020, 12:00 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in BTL Institute of Technology and Management can be seen below.

You must have minimum score of 45 % in intermediate in order to secure admission.
28th November 2020, 02:38 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in BTL Institute of Technology and Management?

Institute Name:- BTL Institute of Technology and Management

Accepted Exams:-CET/COMED-K and Management Quota.

Courses:-B.E. / B.Tech

Cut-off by Rank you should get around less than 56931(as compared to previous data). More marks in the qualifying exam will provide you better rank that would be good for all admission seekers. Sometimes seats are also available in various rounds of counseling. Hope for the best with the best rank you will secure.

Official Website:-http://btlit.ac.in/?page_id=306
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?