26th June 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore?

Hello, I am preparing for my 12th Board exam from CBSE with Science stream as well as for JEE Main. I want to get admission in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore for studying BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course. I would like to know about the cutoff rank which is required in JEE Main for getting admission. Please tell me asap.

27th June 2019, 06:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore?

The admission to the BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore is on the basis of JEE rank and marks followed by counseling.

The cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) admission in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management Indore for 2019 is yet not been updated. However, for the year 2018, it is mentioned below:-

BE Electronics & Communication Engineering=)General rank=) 66132
BE Electronics & Communication Engineering=)Other Backward Class Rank=)66202
BE Electronics & Communication Engineering=)TFWS Rank =)167688
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?