9th February 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy?

Respected Sir, I want to join Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy for studying BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) course. I want to know about the rank which is required in JEE Main for getting admission in this institute for this BTech course. Please tell me immediately.

11th February 2021, 04:30 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy?

The cutoff rank required in Joint entrance examination to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering) in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy is 739. However, the cutoff rank varies every year due to high merit scores.

You can get detailed information about the Joint Entrance Examination through the website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in
13th February 2021, 02:03 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy?

Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in Aurora's Scientific Technological and Research Academy is;

You must have minimum 70 percentile score in JEE Main to get admission.

Go through counseling procedure of JEE Main to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?