11th May 2019, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in VITEEE for study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am preparing for VITEEE. But my aim is to secure admission for BTech course with Civil Engineering in Vellore Institute of Technology. So, kindly let me know about the cutoff rank which is required in VITEEE for securing admission.

16th May 2019, 08:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in VITEEE for study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology?

It is not possible for anyone to tell you the cut off marks required in VITEEE to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Vellore Institute of Technology. The cut off marks changes every year in every college depending upon the number of candidates appearing for the examination, number of seats available and the difficulty level of the paper. If you fulfill the cut off marks of the college then you can get admission for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?