15th January 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is a Degree course required for IPPC course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue IPPC so I need to know is a Degree course required for IPPC course? Please answer as soon as possible.

17th January 2017, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Degree course required for IPPC course?

If you qualify CA CPT after class 12th, then you don't need degree qualification. Either you should have CA CPT qualification or a degree with 60% marks to become eligible for IPCC.

Hence, if you don't have degree, then don't worry. Just prepare for CA CPT and qualify it with good marks.
17th January 2017, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is a Degree course required for IPPC course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue IPPC so I need to know is a Degree course required for IPPC course? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are two ways to study Chartered Accountant (CA) course. One is to study through Common Proficiency Test (CPT) route and the other one is to direct entry after graduation to IPC course. Candidates must have completed graduation or post graduation in commerce with a minimum of 55% marks or graduation / post graduation other than commerce stream with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the CA Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). If you satisfy the above graduation rules then you can join IPCC directly or you can appear & clear CPT and then can pursue IPCC. The course is conducted by the ICAI, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?