10th November 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?

Friends,
I have passed my 12th Board exam with 60.4% marks. Now I want to study B.Sc Nursing in Apollo College Of Nursing. Now what should I do for admission? I want all information about application form, course fees, address, contact number, admission test, season start timing and all about details. Kindly revert me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College of Nursing, Cochin for B.Sc last year candidate?
  2. How to pursue higher education in Nursing? I have completed GNM Nursing from Apollo Nursing
  3. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  4. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  5. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in MBBS in Philippines for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  10. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  11. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  12. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any 6 month specialty courses after BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  15. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in UK?
  16. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  17. Procedure to get admission in KMTC to study B.Sc in Nursing?
  18. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Military Nursing Services after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
27th November 2015, 11:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have passed my 12th Board exam with 60.4% marks. Now I want to study B.Sc Nursing in Apollo College Of Nursing. Now what should I do for admission? I want all information about application form, course fees, address, contact number, admission test, season start timing and all about details. Kindly revert me immediately.
Those candidates who are interested to apply for B.Sc Nursing course through Apollo College Of Nursing, must satisfy the below criteria,

- Applicants who passed 12th standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology), Chemistry & Physics in the qualifying examination from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent are eligible to apply.

- Applicants should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years.

- Applicants must qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Apollo College Of Nursing. Those who show good performance in the entrance exam can get first preference at the time admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?