2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and examination date of Allahabad University UGAT for BPEd admission? When the notification will be released?

Hello friends, I want to study BPEd in Allahabad University. I would like to know about the Allahabad University UGAT for BPEd admission. Kindly tell me when I be notify for this and when is the admission test. Kindly tell me everything in details for this admission test.

25th March 2023, 05:13 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Detailed information and examination date of Allahabad University UGAT for BPEd admission? When the notification will be released?

The Allahabad University Under Graduate Admission Test (UGAT) is conducted by Allahabad University for admission to various undergraduate courses including BPEd. The application forms for UGAT 2023 will be released soon. The exam date for UGAT 2023 has not been announced yet but it is expected to be held in July 2023.

The exam pattern of UGAT consists of multiple-choice questions with a total of 150 questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes1. The application fee for UGAT 2022 was INR 800 for General/OBC candidates and INR 400 for SC/ST candidates. You can expect a similar fee structure for UGAT 2023 as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?