24th January 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to secure job after completing BCA(H) if failed in 12th standard?

Hello, I failed in 12th standard but I have secured admission for BCA(H) course. I will reappear my 12th Board exam in upcoming year. I just want to know that I will face any difficulty to secure job? Please let me know about this immediately.

6th February 2019, 11:48 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it difficult to secure job after completing BCA(H) if failed in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I failed in 12th standard but I have secured admission for BCA(H) course. I will reappear my 12th Board exam in upcoming year. I just want to know that I will face any difficulty to secure job? Please let me know about this immediately.
It is not difficult to secure a job after completion of BCA (H) if failed in 12th standard. The aspirant can apply for jobs in various middle level companies in which candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.

- Only for the top level companies 10th, 12th and Graduation marks are considered for the selection. The aspirant should have sound technical skills and communication skills to get a job after completion of BCA (H). The aspirant can apply for jobs through off campus placement drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?