11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation?

Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation? Am I eligible for Bank PO exam and ONGC? Can you please let me know the right way to forward on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation? -- [New]
  2. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?
  4. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  5. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?
  6. Can I give an improvements exam from NIOS to have better marks in 12th before starting graduation course?
  7. Procedure followed to give improvement exam of graduation?
  8. What should I do if I have scored only 43% marks in my graduation? How to improve it?
  9. Is it possible to give improvement exams after completion of graduation several years ago?
  10. Should I appear in improvement exam to improve my marks in graduation or what else can I do?
  11. What should I do to give the improvement exam of graduation at Punjab University?
  12. Is graduation in one year valid for government job?
  13. How can I give mprovement exam and improve my graduation percentage?
  14. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  15. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  16. How can I apply for Improvement exam of PG course? Can I pursue B.Ed after scoring less that 50% marks in PG?
  17. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 45% marks?
  18. Can I get job in Private as well as Government sectors if secure good percentage in Graduation but scored 48% in 12th?
27th May 2017, 08:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation?

There is no need to give improvement exam. The main reason is that the improvement exam is given only at school level i.e in class 10th and 12th . You have scored 58% marks in graduation it means that you have passed graduation degree with second division.

**But I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for ONGC exam as the minimum eligibility criteria for ONGC exam is that student must possess graduation degree with more than 60% marks or first class. But there is no need to worry about that you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

**The eligibility criteria for any Bank PO/ Clerk exam is that student must possess graduation degree from any recognized university. In Banking Sector exam, it does not matter how much percentage you have scored in graduation degree. Following are the list of Banking exams in which you can apply:

>>SBI PO

>>IBPS PO/ Clerk

>>IBPS RRB PO/ Clerk

>>Insurance Company AO post

>>Insurance Company Assistant Post and many more.

**In my opinion, you have to start your preparation for banking exams rather than to bother about the improvement exam.
28th May 2017, 10:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation if I have only 58 percentage marks in graduation?

For bank PO exams, you just need 50% marks in your graduation. Hence, no need to improve your marks. For ONGC job, there might be different criteria for different kind of jobs, like for engineer jobs, you need to have GATE score.

Hence, act according to the eligibility criteria of the given job. Selection will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview.
18th August 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have given improvement exam in class 12th Do I give bank exam??
20th August 2019, 01:10 PM
ARPITVERMA1116

Yes, you are eligible for any competitive exam & its your choice weather to give improvement exam or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?