7th September 2021, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Does IIM-Ahmedabad offer BBA course?

Hi, I would like to know that BBA course is available in IIM-Ahmedabad? I want to do BBA. Kindly tell me this IIM is provide BBA course?

7th September 2021, 12:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIM-Ahmedabad offer BBA course?

No. IIM-Ahmedabad does not offer BBA course.

For more details, you can visit the below link:-
https://www.iima.ac.in/
7th September 2021, 05:10 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, there are no program for Integrated BBA+MBA in Indian Institute Of Management Ahmadabad yet. Among all IIMs, Only IIM Indore run Integrated Program for BBA+ MBA.

You can apply for IPMAT if you want admission in integrated BBA+MBA course in IIM.
7th September 2021, 06:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

IIM Ahmedabad does not offer BBA course.
IIM Ahmedabad only offers post graduate courses. To do a postgraduate courses from IIM you have to appear in the CAT exams.
CAT is the written exam conducted by IIM.

Eligibility to apply for the CAT exam is:-

Graduation pass in any stream with minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 45% for SC/St candidates.

Final year graduation students can also apply.
7th September 2021, 06:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

There is no such program available for now. All the IIM Indore has it, for which you need to go through ipmat + other rounds once you get a call.

IIM Ahmedabad right now can only be reached through cat and for that you need to at least have a bachelor degree.
Ipmat is the only way to get into an integrated BBA and its available only from IIM Indore.
8th September 2021, 05:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Unfortunately IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Ahmedabad does not offer BBA course yet. IIM-Indore and IIM-Rohtak have a five-year integrated program that offers BBA+MBA. The admission to the course will be on the basis of class 12th in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of a popular common entrance called IPMAT (Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test).
8th September 2021, 02:32 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned about BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) degree course being offered at IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Ahmedabad, then I would like to let you know that IIM, Ahmedabad does not offer BBA degree course.

For details regarding different courses offered at IIM, Ahmedabad, you can refer to the link www.iima.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?