17th June 2019, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Does IITRAM-Ahmedabad offers placement facility to BTech(Civil Engineering) students?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am planning to secure admission in IITRAM-Ahmedabad for studying BTech(Civil Engineering). I want to know that if I do this course then this institute will provide me the placement facility or not? Kindly let me know immediately.

19th June 2019, 12:11 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IITRAM-Ahmedabad offers placement facility to BTech(Civil Engineering) students?

Yes, placement facility is available for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM-Ahmedabad).
The college has its own placement cell which brings the companies to provide campus placement facility to the candidates of last semester.

The admission to the B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM-Ahmedabad) is on the basis of Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) merit to students from Gujarat (50 %) and rest from All India Central Seat Allotment Board(CSAB).

You can check more details on https://iitram.ac.in/Admission.
19th June 2019, 12:20 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IITRAM-Ahmedabad offers placement facility to BTech(Civil Engineering) students?

Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research, and Management - IITRAM

As per the official notification, yes IITRAM-Ahmedabad offers placement facility to BTech(Civil Engineering) students. For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Near Khokhara Circle, Maninagar (East)
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380026, India
19th June 2019, 01:56 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, IITRAM (Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management), Ahmedabad offers placement facility to BTech in Civil Engineering. The Institute provide campus placement and trains the students for that. The placement record is 100% till date.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iitram.ac.in
20th June 2019, 07:52 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes, Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management (IIRAM)Ahemdbaad offers placement facility to B.tech(civil Engineering)students.
the college has its own placements cell/drives which brings companies to provide campus placements .
for more information you can visit on given link www.iitram.ac.in
and you can also contact at this address:-
Near Khokhara circle , Maningar(East) Ahmedabaad, Gujarat 380026, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?