14th April 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Download sample question papers of IMU-CET 2019

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for IMU-CET 2019, because I want to get admission in BTech Marine Engineering course. I would like to get few sample papers so that I can prepare for this entrance exam and get admission for this BTech course. Thank you!

25th April 2019, 02:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Download sample question papers of IMU-CET 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to prepare for IMU-CET 2019, because I want to get admission in BTech Marine Engineering course. I would like to get few sample papers so that I can prepare for this entrance exam and get admission for this BTech course. Thank you!

Interested students can download the sample question papers of IMU – CET 2019 in the Indian Maritime University website link given Click Here.

They can find the following sample question papers of IMU - CET in the above mentioned website link:

Under Graduate courses

MBA / MSc (CSL)

Master of Technology (MTech)

PhD / MS (By Research)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?