24th September 2019, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design?

Hi everyone, I want to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) course in Lakhotia Institute of Design. I would like to know about the educational qualification for securing admission and studying this course in this institute.

28th September 2019, 11:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design?

=> B.Sc. Costume Design and Fashion or Bachelor of Science in Costume Design and Fashion is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

=> The educational qualification required to study B.Sc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design is the candidate should have passed 12th class in Science stream with fashion design from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Costume Design and Fashion is 50%.
29th September 2019, 11:35 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study BSc(Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design?

Educational qualification required to study B.Sc (Costume Design and Fashion) in Lakhotia Institute of Design are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent in Science stream with Fashion Design as one of the subjects from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?