17th March 2020, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Hi everyone, I want to apply for the Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination of this year. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this entrance exam. If any of you know, then please inform me. Waiting for your response!

19th March 2020, 09:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

The eligibility criteria of VTUEEE 2020 is a set of parameters which candidate will have to meet to be able to apply for admission to the B.Tech programmes.
Candidates applying for this exam should have passed or appearing in 10 + 2 or any equivalent exam from reputed and recognized board.
Candidates older than 25 years of age as on July 1st 2020 must not apply as they won't be eligible.
5 years age relaxation is given to reserved categories.
19th March 2020, 10:08 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020

Eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020:-

Candidates applying for this exam should have passed or are appearing in 10 + 2 for any government exam from reputed and recognized board.

Candidates must have passed qualifying 10+2 aur equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics as their compulsory subjects. Candidates having Biology, physics and Chemistry combination in 10 + 2 or equivalent exam will be eligible for BTech biotechnology and b tech biomedical.
20th March 2020, 08:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the eligibility to appear in Vep Tech Undergraduate Engineering entrance examination 2020 here-

Candidates are required to have passed in 10 + 2.

Those appearing for 10 + 2 final or equivalent examination can appear for this examination.
20th March 2020, 10:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear in Vel Tech Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subject from a recognized board. The candidate age should not be more than 25 years as on 1st July 2020 and there will be 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.veltechuniv.edu.in
28th March 2020, 04:42 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Eligiiblity Criteria:-

:-Candidate must passed 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's.

:- Candidate age is not less than 17 years.

:- Percentage relaxation also avilable for the reserved category candidates

:- Final year 12th standard candidate also eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?