30th April 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020

Hello everyone, I want to apply for the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2020. I am interested in studying BTech so I am interested in applying but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can any of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this aptitude test?

3rd May 2020, 07:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020

The eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.banasthali.org
4th May 2020, 01:42 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020

Eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020:-

Only female candidates are eligible to apply.

For UG programmers:
Candidate should have completed their class 12th equivalent examination from organised board with 60% in 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics for BTech and 50% in class 12th for B.Design.
4th May 2020, 01:43 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for the Banasthali Vidyapith Aptitude Test 2020. I am interested in studying BTech so I am interested in applying but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can any of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this aptitude test?
To be eligible for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020 the candidate must complete 12th standard with 60% (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM)) from a recognized Institution. Candidates belonging from SC/ ST category must score 40% aggregate in 10+2 with subjects as above.

Official website -> [B]Click Here[B]
4th May 2020, 02:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Gender-Only female candidates are eligible to apply.

Educational qualification-
-Candidates should have completed their class 12th examination form a recognised board with 60% in 10 + 2 with physics, Chemistry, Maths.

For more information you can visit this website-
www.banasthali.org
4th May 2020, 04:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the eligibility for Banasthali Vidyapith Btech Admission Test 2020 below-

----Candidates should have done 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry, and mathematics with at least 60% from a recognised board.

----Only female candidates are eligible to apply.
4th May 2020, 05:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The required eligiblility to appear for B.Tech course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 60% but 40% for SC/ST.

The admission will be on the basis of marks in the entrance test and qualifying examination.

So, if you have the required qualification you can apply for the examination.
4th May 2020, 09:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The aspirants should have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent with atleast 60% marks from a recognized board.

Only female candidates are eligible.

The aspirant should have Indian citizenship.
7th June 2020, 06:13 PM
HGK7

Eligibility to apply for Banasthali Vidyapith BTech Aptitude Test 2020
  • The aspirants should have completed their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics or equivalent with atleast 60% marks from a recognized board.
  • Only female candidates are eligible.
  • The aspirant should have Indian citizenship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?