18th January 2021, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BEd in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute?

Hello friends, I want to apply for a BEd course in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?

24th January 2021, 09:49 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BEd in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute?

Eligibility to apply for BEd in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

For application procedure visit-

H.No.10, Vill & Mdl, 135/1, Ammapoor Rd, Devarkadra, Telangana 509376
24th January 2021, 10:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BEd in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to apply for a BEd course in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course. Can any of you let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately?
Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course in Venkateswara College of Education and Teacher Training Institute.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?