30th January 2019, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for BHU BCom(H) UET 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for BHU UET 2019. I am interested to study BCom(H) so I am interested to apply but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

11th February 2019, 04:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for BHU BCom(H) UET 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for BHU UET 2019. I am interested to study BCom(H) so I am interested to apply but I don’t know the eligibility criteria. Can anyone of you kindly inform me about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam?

Minimum eligibility requirements to apply for BHU BCom (H) UET 2019 is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Commerce / Economics / Mathematics / Finance / Computer Science / Financial Markets Management / Vocational courses (related to commerce) as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks in the aggregate and must have passed in the concerned subject. Applicants’ age should not be more than 22 years on 1st July, 2019 for appearing in the BHU BCom (H) UET 2019. Banaras Hindu University website link is given Click Here
11th February 2019, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to have class 12th with minimum 50% marks with commerce/ economics/ mathematics/ finance/financial markets management/computer science/vocational subjects. Just make sure you have studied from a recognised board of education.

Also, there is an upper age limit of 22 years. Hence make sure your age us not above this limit. There is relaxation available for reserved category candidates.
11th February 2019, 08:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for BHU BCom(H) UET 2019:

You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with commerce/ economics/ mathematics/ finance/financial markets management/computer science/vocational courses as one of the subjects from a recognized board.
You must have obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
You should not be more than 22 years as on 1 July 2019 i.e. your date of birth should fall on or after 1 July 1997.
13th February 2019, 05:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> To apply for BHU UET B.Com(Hons.) admissions, the minimum eligibility criteria required are as below :-

* You must have completed your intermediate with Commerce/ Economics/ Maths/ Computer
Sc./Finance/Financial Markets Management/Vocational courses (related to Commerce) as one of the subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

* Your age should lie with 22 years as on 01.07.2019. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.bhuonline.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?