30th April 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for RUHS BPharm Admission Test 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for the RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test. Actually I want to study BPharm at this university. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this admission test. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

3rd May 2020, 07:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for RUHS BPharm Admission Test 2020

Eligibility to apply for RUHS BPharma Admission Test 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

Applicants should have passed in HSC from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other exam recognised as equivalent.

The minimum score should be 45% in combination of physics, chemistry, biology in the qualifying examination (40% for SC/ ST candidates)

Age limit:
Applicants should be more than 17 years but not more than 28 years in the case of females and 25 years in the case of males.

The date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic.
3rd May 2020, 07:35 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the eligibility for RUHS B.Pharm Admission Test 2020 here-

---Candidate must be an Indian citizen.

----Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 examination or an equivalent examination (with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with mathematics or Biology in 10 + 2 examination or an equivalent examination).

Official website-
*www.ruhsraj.org
4th May 2020, 10:27 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for the RUHS Pharmacy Admission Test. Actually I want to study BPharm at this university. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this admission test. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!
A applicant should have passed 12th board examination or an equivalent examination (with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Biology and/or Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination) from a recognized Institution.

Important: It is mandatory that the candidate must have studied Physics and Chemistry Biology or Mathematics subject in 12th board examination.

Official Website - Click Here
4th May 2020, 01:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Nationality- A candidate should have Indian Nationality.

Educational qualification-

Aspirant should have passed 10 + 2 examination or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry, mathematics or biology and English as compulsory subjects from a recognised board.

For any further information visit this website-
*www.ruhsraj.org
7th June 2020, 06:16 PM
HGK7

An applicant should have passed 12th board examination or an equivalent examination (with English, Physics and Chemistry subjects along with Biology and/or Mathematics in 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination) from a recognized Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?