21st February 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Siksha O Anusandhan University BTech Admission Test 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for the Siksha O Anusandhan University BTech Admission Test. Actually I want to study BTech at this university. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this admission test. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

23rd February 2020, 07:10 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Siksha O Anusandhan University BTech Admission Test 2020

You can check the Eligibility to apply for Shiksha Of Anusandhan University B.Tech Admission 2020 here:

Aspirants must have cleared 10 + 2 or equivalent examination, with mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects, as well as one subject out of chemistry / computer science / Information Technology / Informatics / statistics or any other subject as approved by AICTE.

23rd February 2020, 07:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Siksha O Anusandhan University BTech Admission Test 2020

Eligibility to apply for Siksha O Anusandhan University B tech Admission Test 2020:-

The candidates should pass/ appear in the 12th or equivalent examination with physics, chemistry along with one of the chemistry / computer science / information technology / biotechnology/ biology.

Age limit:-
There is no specific age limit to appear in SAAT 2020.

23rd February 2020, 07:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to appear in SAAT BTech Admission Test2020-

Qualification-
Candidate must have done 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry is compulsory subjects from a recognised board.

Age limit-
There is no prescribed age.

For more information you can visit this website-
soa.ac.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?