1st December 2018, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SRMJEEE-2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for SRMJEEE. Actually I want to study BE course in SRM University. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

4th December 2018, 08:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SRMJEEE-2019?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for SRMJEEE-2019 examination is mentioned below :-

1. Educational qualification :-
You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from any recognised board in India.

2. Age Limit :- You should have born in between 1st July, 1997 and 1st July, 2002.
4th December 2018, 02:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for SRMJEEE. Actually I want to study BE course in SRM University. However, I don’t know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance exam. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those students who have passed in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or appear in Higher Secondary Examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Biotechnology / Botany & Zoology as major subjects with at least 50% marks in a full time regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS are eligible to apply for the SRMJEE.
Candidates who have not studied Mathematics as one of the subjects in 11th and 12th is eligible only for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering courses.
Those candidates who born between 1st July, 1998 to 1st July, 2003 are only eligible to apply for the SRMJEE 2019.
4th December 2018, 06:09 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SRMJEEE-2019 are as follows:-
Candidate age should be in between July 1, 1998 to July 1, 2003.
Candidate must have to score at least 60% aggregate in their 12th from PCM stream.
Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
Candidates must have passed their class 12th in not more than 2 attempts including improvement.
Candidate must be an Indian citizen or NRI, holder of PIO or OCI card issued by the Government of India.

Direct admission criteria:-
Top rank holder of central and state board of examinations.
Top 1000 rankers in IIT JEE.
From sports quota also.
Top rankers from each district of Tamil Nadu.
4th December 2018, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For engineering courses like BE and BTech, you need to have minimum class 12th qualification with PCM stream from a recognized board of education. Just make sure you have got 50% marks in aggregate.

If you have got the above mentioned qualification, then surely you will be eligible for SRMJEE. Just make sure your age is below 25 years.
4th December 2018, 11:18 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SRMJEEE-2019

** The candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM subjects from a recognized board.

** The candidate must be born between July 1, 1998, to July 1, 2003.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

** Also, the candidates must have passed their 12th class in not more than two attempts including improvement.
5th December 2018, 06:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for SRMJEEE-2019 are as follows.

For All B.Tech Courses:

You should born between 1stJuly, 1998 to 1st July, 2003.

You must have passed Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as main subjects from any recognized Institute/board in India.

You must have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks (For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses) abd 55% aggregate marks (For NCR, Delhi campus) in PCM subjects.

For B.Tech (Biotechnology, Biomedical and Genetic Engineering):

You must have passed Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology as main subjects from any recognized Institute/board in India.

You must have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks (For Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses) abd 55% aggregate marks (For NCR, Delhi campus) in PCM/PCB subjects.
5th December 2018, 08:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for SRMKEEE 2019:-

The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2019.

The applicants should be an Indian national

The applicants who belong to NRIs, PIOs, OCIs can also apply for SRMJEE 2019.

The applicant must have qualified higher secondary examination from a recognised board with PCM / PCB subjects.

The applicant must have scored 60% in PCM Ramapuram, Kattankulathur and Vadapalani campus and 55% for NCR, Delhi campus.
5th December 2018, 09:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

SRMJEEE 2019 Eligibility:

The candidates should have qualified or appearing for 10 + 2 with PCM subjects.

The candidate must have Indian nationality.

Only candidates born between July 1, 1998 to July 1, 2003 will be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?