4th April 2020, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam as well as for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. I want to study for a BTech course. For this I want to apply for the Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of this aptitude test of 2020? Kindly tell me immediately.

6th April 2020, 08:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020

The eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020 is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate minimum age should be 17 years.

I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is www.tmi.tolani.edu
6th April 2020, 11:46 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam as well as for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. I want to study for a BTech course. For this I want to apply for the Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test. Can I know about the eligibility criteria of this aptitude test of 2020? Kindly tell me immediately.
Candidates who wish to apply for TMISAT 2020 must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech. Marine Engineering degree and B.Sc Nautical Science programmes at Tolani Maritime Institute:

Educational Qualification:

- The student would have completed the class (10 + 2) or its equivalent.

- Must have completed Class 10 + 2 or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and would have completed at least 60 per cent marks.

- Applicants would have received at least 50 percent marks in either Class X or Class XII in English.

Age Limit:

- The minimum age of the applicant to apply for TMISAT 2020 will be 17 years.

- For Male Applicants – Applicant should be born on or after 1 Sep 1999.

- For female applicants – the applicant will be born on or after 1 September 1997.

Official website ->Click Here
6th April 2020, 12:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020:-

Qualification:-
Candidates appearing in class 12th, as well as candidate, who have passed the 12th examination from any recognised board.

Marks in qualifying examination:-
Candidates must have an aggregate of 60% in physics chemistry and mathematics.

Age limit:-
Minimum age is 17 years and maximum age for females is 22 years.

Only unmarried students are eligible.

Medical fitness is also considered.
6th April 2020, 12:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test 2020:-

Candidates who wish to apply for TMISAT 2020 must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission in BTech Marine engineering degree and BSc Nautical Science programs at Tolani Maritime Institute.

Age limit - minimum age of the candidate to apply for this exam should be 17 years.

- Candidate should pass class 12th or its equivalent.

- Candidates should have passed class 10 + 2 or its equivalent in physics, chemistry and mathematics and should have obtained at least 60% marks.
6th April 2020, 01:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

TMISAT 2020 eligibility criteria-

Minimum age should be 17 years.
Male candidate - Candidate should be born on or after September 01,1999.
Female candidate- Candidate should be born on or after September 01, 1997.

Academic Qualifications-
Should have passed 10+2 or it's equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 60% marks.

The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in English either in class X or XII.
6th April 2020, 04:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You can check the eligibility criteria to apply for TMISAT 2020 here-

Aspirants should have passed class 12th or its equivalent in physics, chemistry, and mathematics and should have obtained at least 60% marks.

The candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in English either in class 10th or class 12th.

Age limit-
Aspirants should have minimum age of 17 years.

For females -
Aspirants should be born on or after September 1, 1997.

For males-
Aspirants should be born on or after September 1, 1999.
7th April 2020, 01:42 PM
harshandshubham

Eligibility criteria for Tolani Martime Institute Science Aptitute Test 2020 is Male Candidate are required to born on or after 1st September ,1999 and there is 2 year relaxation for the Female candidate who Should be born on or after 1st September 1997. the minimum age limit to get admission in the institute is 17 years.
8th April 2020, 02:30 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Tolani Maritime Institute Science Aptitude Test:

Educational Qualification: Applicants must complete 10+2/equivalent ( PCM -60% and minimum of 50% marks in English subject in 10th/12th Examination. In the case of SC / ST applicants, the eligibility limits will be relaxed by 5%; however, this will not apply to English marks.

Age Limit: Applicants age should be in between 17 years to 25 years and for Scheduled Castes (SC) & Schedule Caste candidates (ST) Increased age relaxation is for five (5) years.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?