6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing B.com after getting failed in Accountancy subject?

Can i do b.com after getting fail in accountancy subject but my result written is pass and i give exam next month for accountancy

6th June 2015, 03:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing B.com after getting failed in Accountancy subject?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do b.com after getting fail in accountancy subject but my result written is pass and i give exam next month for accountancy
Yes, you are eligible for B.Com because you have completed 12th standard with commerce.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with commerce from a recognized board are eligible for B.Com course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
11th June 2015, 04:52 PM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Eligibility of doing B.com after getting failed in Accountancy subject?

Here i am listing some constraints that you have to fulfilled for getting admission in B.Com

1. First of all you have to complete your secondary education with all subject passed.

2. If you are failed in any of the subject in your 12th commerce then you are not allowed to take admission in B.Com degree.

3. So my suggestion to you is that you should work hard and score good marks in your 12th class so that you can get a good college for further study.

4. You will need a character certificate and a migration certificate from your school to get admission in any of the college for B.Com.
19th July 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

If i fail in account subject so, i can do b.com by correspondence??
30th July 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in accountancy but my overall result is pass can i eligible for b. Com
1st August 2020, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.com if I am fail in accountancy and overall passed with 62%.
15th August 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I will fail in account bt overall result is pass can I do b com
24th November 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in accountancy subject but I passed my 12th by the help of additional subject and my percentage is 57.4. So, can I do b.com ?
22nd January 2022, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i failed B com only one paper english how can i complet my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?