9th July 2022, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing BSc in Fire & Safety?

I have discontinued my school in 12th and I have done one year diploma in fire engineering and safety management, three month certificate course in fire safety first aid and having international certification in safety (NEBOSH,IOSH), can I do Bsc. fire and safety.

10th July 2022, 09:35 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing BSc in Fire & Safety?

The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the BSc in Fire and safety is passing of 12th standard from any well recognized school. The candidate shall score minimum 50% in 12th with any pending backlog.

As per your case, you had done one year diploma in fire engineering and safety management, you will get direct admission in third year of B.Sc. in fire safety and hazard management.
10th July 2022, 04:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for doing BSc in Fire & Safety:-

The basic eligibility criteria for pursuing BSC ( fire and safety ) degree are qualifying 12th or equivalent examination in science stream.

Some reputed colleges and institutes demand a minimum of 50% marks in 12th as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this degree course.

There may be entrance at many places as per their rules and regulations.
10th July 2022, 05:13 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

BSc Fire & Safety Eligibility Criteria:-

Students from science stream background in 10+2 can apply for B.Sc Fire & Safety. The applicant must have scored a minimum of 50% marks. Students who have a minimum 1-year diploma certificate in fire safety can get direct entry into 3rd year of B.Sc.
13th July 2022, 09:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after completion of 12th standard and one year diploma in "Fire Engineering and Safety Management".
Even you shall know that after completion of above, you can apply for direct admission in the third year of B.Sc. in Fire and Safety.
Now the duration of your graduation degree will be only one year.
14th July 2022, 03:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility for doing a BSc in Fire and Safety is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in science stream from a recognized board. The admission process to some colleges is done on the basis of either an entrance test or through merit in the qualifying examination. There is no specific age limit to do this course. The minimum score and the admission process may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?