26th September 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BCom Honours course in Gandhi Memorial National College Ambala?

Hello everyone, can I know the eligibility criteria for studying BCom Honours course in Gandhi Memorial National College Ambala? Please let me know the eligibility to pursue this course in this university. Waiting for your response!

30th September 2019, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BCom Honours course in Gandhi Memorial National College Ambala?

B.Com Hons or Bachelor of Commerce Honours is an undergraduate commerce (accounts) course. The required eligibility to pursue BCom Honours course in Gandhi Memorial National College Ambala is the candidate should have passed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Commerce Honours is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Commerce Honours is three years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?