28th November 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Education admission in Patna Training College?

Hello team, I came to know that Patna Training College is offering Bachelor of Education course. I am thinking to study this course in this college. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this college for this course?

30th November 2019, 03:01 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Education admission in Patna Training College?

B.Ed. stands for an undergraduate academic course known as Bachelor of Education. The required eligibility to secure a Bachelor of Education admission in Patna Training College is that the candidate should have passed a graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in B.Ed course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list.
30th November 2019, 04:25 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Education admission in Patna Training College?

The eligibility required to get admission in Bachelor of Education in Patna Training College is Graduation in any relevant field from a recognized college with minimum 50% marks in qualifying examination.

You can check the website http://www.ptcpu.org for more details.
17th December 2019, 08:39 AM
Sreerag. K

Dude, candidate should have passed a graduation course in any stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission in B.Ed course is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?