18th May 2020, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Arni School of Hospitality Management Kangra?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Arni School of Hospitality Management Kangra for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

21st May 2020, 11:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Arni School of Hospitality Management Kangra?

The eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management at Arni School of Hospitality Management Kangra is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate can directly apply online through institute website.

I am also giving you the Institute website link for your reference that is www.arni.in
22nd May 2020, 11:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Arni School of Hospitality Management Kangra?

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Hotel Management admission in Arni school of Hospitality Management, Kangra are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 exam from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have obtained at least 55% aggregate in the last qualifying examination.
Candidate must have to clear the required entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?