15th February 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi for studying Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

17th February 2021, 08:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi for studying Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in any stream room a recognized board are eligible for Bachelor in Mass Media and Mass Communication.

Your age should be above 17 years.
17th February 2021, 11:24 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi

Eligibility to secure Bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication admission in Indraprastha College for Women Delhi is as follows.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board.

Candidate can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?