14th September 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata?

Hi Sir/Madam, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in TIM Kolkata for BBA(Aviation Operations) course? I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me asap.

19th September 2019, 09:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata?

B.B.A. Aviation Operations or Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation Operations is an undergraduate Travel and Tourism course. The required eligibility to secure BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation Operations is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Business Administration in Aviation Operations is 3 years.
20th September 2019, 12:23 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BBA(Aviation Operations) admission in TIM Kolkata?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration in TIM Kolkata is 10+2 passed with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board in any stream.

The admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration in TIM Kolkata is on the basis of your performance in Group discussion followed by Personal Interview.
20th September 2019, 11:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure BBA (Aviation Operations) admission in TIM, Kolkata are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary Education (10+2) with any stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
There is no age limit to pursue this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?