15th September 2019, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences?

Hello team, I came to know that Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences is offering BSc(Agriculture) Honours course. I am thinking to study this course in this institute. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this institute for this course?

18th September 2019, 05:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences?

B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture or Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The required eligibility to secure B.Sc(Agriculture) Honours admission in Sun Institute of Agricultural Sciences is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is 50%. The course duration of Bachelor of Science Honours in Agriculture is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?