11th September 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Radiography Imaging Technology) admission in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore?

Dear Sir, kindly provide me the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore for studying BSc(Radiography Imaging Technology) course. I want to secure admission so please tell me what is the eligibility criteria?

8th August 2021, 03:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Radiography Imaging Technology) admission in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore?

** B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Science in Radiology and Imaging Technology is an undergraduate Radiology course.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class in the respective stream from a recognized board.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list.

** The course duration of Bachelor of Science in Radiology and Imaging Technology is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?