14th September 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Army Institute of Technology Pune for BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th September 2020, 06:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

Eligibility to study BE (Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology, Pune are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination with science stream from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in their 10+2 examination.
Candidate must have to qualify any one of the entrance test from JEE Main and AIT Admission Test.
15th September 2020, 06:29 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune?

Eligibility to study BE(Applied Science and General Engineering) in the Army Institute of Technology Pune is as follows.

Admissions to the B.E. program requires students to be JEE Mains qualified along with 50% aggregate overall in 10+2 and in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology, etc.
16th September 2020, 05:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study BE in Applied Science and General Engineering at Army Institute of Technology Pune is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board and there is no age bar. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in JEE Main.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.aitpune.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?