9th March 2016, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?

Hello,
I have completed 12th from CBSE Board by PCB stream and I have got only 55% in 12th. So can I eligible for doing B.Sc from Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  3. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I study B.Com in Delhi University with 55% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to get transfer from Chennai Region to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  6. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE?
  7. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  8. What do I need to get admission in BSc in Delhi University?
  9. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  10. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 50% in Graduation?
  11. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  12. Is it possible to repeat 12th CBSE if secured admission in Distance B.Com course at Delhi University?
  13. How to get admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th from CBSE Board?
  14. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  15. How to get admission in Music after 12th from CBSE?
  16. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  17. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
12th March 2016, 06:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed 12th from CBSE Board by PCB stream and I have got only 55% in 12th. So can I eligible for doing B.Sc from Delhi University?
You have got 55% marks in 12th standard so you have no chance to get admission in B.Sc degree in Delhi University.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 80% marks in 12th standard with PCMBi subject from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc course in Delhi University.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?

With 55% marks in 12th it will be very difficult to get admission in Delhi University for a regular B.Sc course. You can get admission only in correspondence degree course in DU.

Cut off for regular admission goes very high in Delhi University and you need at least above 85% marks these days for admission in DU.
12th March 2016, 10:59 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Sc course in Delhi university.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Sc course in Delhi university is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with atleast 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education.
13th March 2016, 12:34 AM
Knowledge World

There is no special eligibility criteria for admission in B.Sc in Delhi university because every year DU draw out their cuttoff in the month of June and July for admission in undergraduate program courses.You can take admission in DU on the basis your 12 class result.
You can check more information related to admission on their official site www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?