13th February 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

18th February 2019, 09:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune? Duration of this course?

BA+LLB in ILS-Pune is 5 years integrated law degree course. Candidates must have passed 12th class with at least 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue this course. Candidates are admitted based on MH CET Law scores followed by counselling.

You can visit the below mentioned website link to get more details.
https://ilslaw.edu/admissions-2015-16-llb-ballb/
19th February 2019, 04:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study BA+LLB in ILS-Pune. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates), are eligible to study BA + LLB - Integrated double degree program in ILS Law College, Pune. Duration of the BA + LLB - Integrated double degree program in the ILS Law College, Pune is five years. Candidates can save a year by studying the BA + LLB - Integrated double degree program. The ILS Law College, Pune website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?