28th February 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA in Mass Communication Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

3rd March 2019, 12:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA in Mass Communication Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

Applicants who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream are eligible to study the BA (Mass Communication) course. Therefore, being a 12th Humanities student of NIOS Board, you are also eligible to study the MA (Mass Communication) course in various colleges in India. Most of the colleges admit students on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 or its equivalent examination. Duration of the BA (Mass Communication) course is three years.
3rd March 2019, 01:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Mass Communication) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

After completing your 12th class from NIOS Board, you are eligible to pursue BA(Mass Communication) Honours. Basic educational qualification required to pursue BA(Mass Communication) Honours is pass in 12th class in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized board. Duration of BA(Mass Communication) Honours is full time 3 years.
3rd March 2019, 05:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

NIOS is a recognised open schooling qualification and it will be surely valid for admission in any course according to your stream. For mass communication courses, you need any stream qualification from a recognised university.

Just make sure you have appeared for the entrance exam for conducted by the concerned university if they conduct it. Some universities even give admission based on your class 12th marks.
3rd March 2019, 08:34 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BA(Mass communication) Honours:

The candidate must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 in any discipline from a recognised board with at least 50% marks.

Being a Humanities student you are eligible to pursue this course.
6th March 2019, 12:48 PM
Prince881993

Dear Aspirant,

Eligibility criteria o join for BA(Mass communication) is 50% marks in 12th with English. Less number of institutions are providing BA Mass Communication(Honors). Following institutes are providing BA Mass Communication, In these, you can find the institutes which are providing Honors degree.

1. Amity School of Communication
2. Lovely Professional University
3. Kamala Nehru College for Women
4. Kurukshetra University
5. Madras Christian college, Chennai

Hope these details will helps you.
Good Luck!
6th March 2019, 01:04 PM
Prince881993

Dear Aspirant,
Eligibility for BA Mass Communication(Honors) is 50% marks in 12th. Most of the universities are providing BA Mass communication degree, few universities only providing Honors degree. Following institutes are providing BA Mass communication degeree , Some institutes are providing honores degree also.

1. Amity School of communication
2. Lovely Professional University
3. Kurukshetha University
4. Madras Christian College,Chennai
5. Kamala Nehru college for Women

Hope this information will help you.

Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?