24th June 2019, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Media Technologies) in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong?

Hi everyone, I want to do BA in Media Technologies from St. Anthony’s College, Shillong. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong? Please reply to me asap.

26th June 2019, 01:52 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Media Technologies) in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong?

=> B.A. Media Technologies or Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies is an undergraduate Media and Event Management course.

=> The required eligibility to study BA(Media Technologies) in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies course is 50%.

=> The course duration of Bachelor of Arts in Media Technologies course is 3 years.
26th June 2019, 03:19 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Media Technologies) in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong?

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong for BA(Media Technologies) course is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to the BA(Media Technologies) course in St. Anthony’s College, Shillong is through entrance examination conducted by the university itself.

You can visit the website http://anthonys.ac.in/Academics/admission.php for more information.
26th June 2019, 11:18 PM
sharmasheetal

The minimum required eligibility to study BA(Media Technologies) in St. Anthony's College ,Shillong is:-

The Candidates should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with minimum percentage is 55%.

Total time period of BA(Media Technology) is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?