10th September 2019, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCAin Sardar Patel Institute of Management Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Sardar Patel Institute of Management Science and Technology for BCA course? I want to do this Graduation course from this institute so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

13th September 2019, 09:39 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCAin Sardar Patel Institute of Management Science and Technology?

Bachelor of Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. The required eligibility to study BCA in Sardar Patel Institute of Management Science and Technology is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Computer Applications is 50%. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Merit List and the duration of Bachelor of Computer Applications is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?