25th July 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow?

I want to join Amity University Lucknow for studying BFA(Animation). I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BFA(Animation) in this university.

27th July 2019, 02:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow?

B.F.A. Animation or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation is an undergraduate Animation and Multimedia course. The required eligibility to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation is 55%. Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow.
27th July 2019, 02:54 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Amity University Lucknow for studying BFA(Animation). I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BFA(Animation) in this university.
Eligibility to study BFA in Animation Honours in Amity University Lucknow:

1) Applicants must complete 12th standard in Physical Education / Fine Arts / Performing Arts / vocational with at least 50% of marks from a recognized board.

2) Applicants medium of Education should in English.

Contact Details
Address:- Malhaur (Near railway station)
Gomti Nagar Extension Lucknow ( Uttar Pradesh)
Official Website -> Click Here
27th July 2019, 05:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Minimum eligibility to study the BFA (Animation) in the Amity University, Lucknow is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.

Duration of the BFA (Animation) in the Amity University, Lucknow is 4 years. Candidates interested in animation are preferred for the course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
27th July 2019, 07:43 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The study BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts) degree course from Amity University, Lucknow Campus, the minimum education required is simply a Class 12th from a recognized board of education.

For more details concerned to Amity University BFA admissions and course structure, you can log on to the link https://www.amity.edu/lucknow/bfa-animation.
27th July 2019, 09:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study BFA(Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow:-

Candidates should have to pass 10 + 2 in any stream with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised board.
27th July 2019, 09:27 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.F.A (Animation) Honours in Amity University Lucknow are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their 10+2 education in any stream from a recognized educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in 10+2 level of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?