18th April 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying BPA in Performing Arts. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BPA in Performing Arts stream in Banaras Hindu University. Thank you!

14th May 2018, 12:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Banaras Hindu University for studying BPA in Performing Arts. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BPA in Performing Arts stream in Banaras Hindu University. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations or a Graduate/Postgraduate degree and Dance (Kathak or Bharatnatyam) as one of the subjects in any of the above courses or Candidates who have passed diploma in Dance (Kathak or Bharatnatyam) and candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Dance practical are eligible to apply for the BPA Performing Arts in BHU. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Candidates can find the details in the BHU website link given Click Here
16th May 2018, 01:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPA(Performing Arts) in BHU?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue BPA (Performing Arts) in BHU:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this BPA (Performing Arts) in BHU is as follows.

>> In order to be eligible, you must have completed 12th class in10+2 pattern or its equivalent examination or Graduation or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

>> And you must have any of the following subjects as one of the subjects and they are Instrumental Music/ Vocal Music. Dance,,etc,

>> And it is mandatory that you have secured minimum 50% marks in Dance Practical or Music Practical in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?