6th May 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Jamia Hamdard for BPharm(Unani) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

10th May 2019, 08:44 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to study BPharm(Unani) in Jamia Hamdard?

Yes ,I will give the eligibility criteria to study BPharm (Unani) in Jamia Hamdard :

>>You must have passed 12th /Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the recognized board.

>> Maximum Age is 23 years.

>> There will be entrance exam which will be conducted by Jamia Hamdard . There you need to get good score for admission.

>> Knowledge of Urdu is the important eligibility criteria.

>> JEE Score card will also be helpful for admission.
10th May 2019, 01:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Pharm. (Unani) or Bachelor of Pharmacy in Unani is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

=> For the admission of Bachelor of Pharmacy in Unani course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, and Bio from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class for the admission of Bachelor of Pharmacy in Unani course is 50%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.
11th May 2019, 12:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to study BPharm in Unani at Jamia Hamdard is:-

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with atleast 50% marks in aggregate.

==> Admission will on the basis of a valid score in NEET UG (The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Under Graduate).

==> Non NEET candidate can also apply, they will get selected on the basis of marks in qualifying examination and Interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jamiahamdard.edu.
12th May 2019, 12:07 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to study BPharm (Unani) in Jamia Hamdard is given below :-

Knowledge of Urdu is the important eligibility criteria.

JEE Score card will also be helpful for admission.

You must have passed 12th /Intermediate with minimum 50% of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from the recognized board.

Maximum Age should be 23 years.

There will be entrance exam which will be conducted by Jamia Hamdard .

There you need to get good score for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?