7th July 2023, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

11th July 2023, 12:14 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia? Duration of this course?

Any candidate who has completed their PUC or 10+2 in any field (Science, Business, or Arts) is eligible to apply for a Fashion Design UG or Diploma course. Graduates in fashion design are desired, although applicants from other fields are also welcome to enrol for PG-level courses.
14th July 2023, 05:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia? Duration of this course?

The eligibility criteria to study BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) in IIFA Multimedia are:-

Must have passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Must have a good portfolio of work.

The duration of the BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course in IIFA Multimedia is 4 years. The course is divided into 8 semesters.

After completing the BSc(Fashion and Apparel Design) course, students will be able to work as fashion designers, fashion stylists, fashion buyers, fashion merchandisers, or fashion photographers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?