29th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Brainware University for studying BSc(Hardware and Networking) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

2nd October 2019, 08:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University?

The minimum required to study Bachelor of Science(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University is that you must have passed 10+2 with minimum 45% from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The duration of the Bachelor of Science(Hardware and Networking) in Brainware University would be 3 years with 6 semesters each of 6 months duration.

You can visit the website https://www.brainwareuniversity.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?