29th March 2019, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture, Kolkata?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture, Kolkata for studying BSc(Horticulture Science) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

3rd April 2019, 09:25 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture, Kolkata for studying BSc(Horticulture Science) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!
Eligibility Criteria for Bsc (Horticulture Science) Course in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture Kolkata are,

- Applicants have to completed the 10 +2 in Science stream with Chemistry, Physics and Maths /Biology/Agriculture science from a recognized institution.

- Applicants have to score at least 55% of marks in 12th board examination.

- Admission is based on the 12th board examination score.
26th June 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Horticulture Science) in Reverend Carey Institute of Horticulture, Kolkata?

How can I get admission in reverbed Carey institute of horticulture,west Bengal ....in bsc in horticulture course
19th July 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission for bsc in horticulture in reverned Carey institute of horticulture
26th September 2021, 03:29 PM
Minal F

Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for B.Sc (Horticulture Science).

Admission Process:-
Merit Based
Entrance Based
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?