7th January 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore?

I want to join MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore for studying BSc(Interior Design and Decoration). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in this institute. Thank you!

13th January 2019, 01:47 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore for studying BSc(Interior Design and Decoration). Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in this institute. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination (12th class) or its equivalent examination in science stream, are eligible to study the BSc (Interior Design and Decoration) course in the MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore. Duration of the BSc (Interior Design and Decoration) course is three years in the MMES Women’s Arts and Science College. The BSc (Interior Design and Decoration) course contains subjects like Principles of Interior Design, Design Concept (Practical), Color and Lighting, Design Concept (Practical), Auto CAD, Draftsmanship, Basics of Interior Design, Applied Arts on Textiles, Furniture in Interiors, Furniture and Landscaping, etc.
14th January 2019, 02:51 AM
BHARTIDIPESH

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore?

In order to qualify for admission you must have obtain minimum 50% marks in senior secondary examination with Physics Chemistry and Mathematics or Commerce.
15th January 2019, 02:52 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Interior Design and Decoration) in MMES Women's Arts and Science College, Vellore are as follows:-
Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognised board.
Candidate must have secured at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination.
15th January 2019, 11:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> B.Sc. Interior Design and Decoration or Bachelor of Science in Interior Design and Decoration is an undergraduate Interior Designing course.

=> In order to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Interior Design and Decoration, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, you have to appear in written examination to study BSc(Interior Design and Decoration) in MMES Women’s Arts and Science College, Vellore.

=> For more information, you can visit the official website: www.mmescollege.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?