9th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

11th July 2019, 12:49 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Higher Secondary (10+2) examination from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have completed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Higher Secondary level.

Course Duration - 3 years
11th July 2019, 01:55 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Biotechnology) in Santosh Medical College and Hospital? Duration of this course is given below :-

1)Candidate should have passed 10+2 or High School Senior Secondary exam with PCB by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.

2)He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate.

3)All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.

4)Duration of the course is of 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?