17th May 2019, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in MSOAHS-Manipal? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in MSOAHS-Manipal. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

21st May 2019, 09:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in MSOAHS-Manipal? Duration of this course?

The eligibility criteria to study a BSc in Perfusion Technology at Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences (MSOAHS) is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board.

==> There is no entrance examination for the admission to this course.
22nd May 2019, 03:04 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in MSOAHS-Manipal? Duration of this course?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Bachelor in Perfusion Technology course in Manipal School Of Allied Health Services is that you must have minimum 55% marks in 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized university.

You must have attained the age of 17 years to be eligible to apply for Bachelor in Perfusion Technology course in Manipal School Of Allied Health Services.

Click on the link to apply for admission https://manipal.edu/mu/admission/indian-students/ug-indian.html.
22nd May 2019, 11:43 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The required eligibility to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in MSOAHS-Manipal is given below.

=> B.Sc. Perfusion Technology or Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology is an undergraduate Bioscience course.

=> The candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to study a Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology course is 55%.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?