6th December 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

9th December 2018, 10:12 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore? Duration of this course?

BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore is 4 years duration of course which is divided into 8 semesters. Candidates must have completed 10+2 examination or equivalent course with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized institute/board to be eligible. Candidates must have qualified Jain Entrance Test (JET) conducted by Jain university to be eligible. Candidates having valid score in JEE Main are also eligible to pursue BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore.

For more details visit:
https://iiaem.jainuniversity.ac.in/B...-Bangalore.htm

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Remove *
10th December 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in IIAEM-Bangalore. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

Eligibility to study BTech in Aerospace Engineering in the IIAEM-Bangalore is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination recognized by the state or central board and secured minimum marks as prescribed by the State Government. Duration of the BTech in Aerospace Engineering in the IIAEM-Bangalore is 4 years (8 semesters). Candidates are selected to the BTech in Aerospace Engineering course in the IIAEM-Bangalore on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination / entrance examination. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?