20th June 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centurion University of Technology and Management for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university.

25th June 2020, 01:23 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

The eligibility to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering at Centurion University of Technology and Management is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in the Science stream with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done through CUEE(Centurion University Entrance Examination)/JEE Mains and there is no age bar.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.cutm.ac.in
27th June 2020, 12:08 AM
Edu_tech

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?

The eligibility criteria for B. Tech (ME):-

National Students
Candidate must have an aggregate score of 60% in 10th and 70% in 12th with minimum score of 60% in PCM Computer Science/PCB for Biotechnology without gap between 10th and 12th.
Minimum score of 50% marks in Maths.
AND
CUEE (Online Test) which is followed by Personal Interview
Or
JEE All India Rank upto 3 Lakh
Or
CUEE All India Rank upto 50 000

For International Students
The eligibility criterion for international applicants is minimum 50% in the qualifying examination and having studied the required subjects to get admission into the desired course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?