12th February 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology for studying BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

16th February 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology for studying BE(Instrumentation Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

Eligibility to study BE Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics as optional subjects with at least 45% marks. Admission to the BE Electronics and Instrumentation engineering is done through KEA/COMDEK entrance examination. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?